MOTHER NATURE IS CALLING THE SHOTS & SATURDAY IS A NO GO!
We will remain closed until further notice. Unfortunately the weather is not going to cooperate on Saturday after all. The freezing level will be rising Saturday along with strong winds which will not allow us to operate the Gondola. By late Sunday the warm front is expected to pass and the freezing levels will drop once again. We will re-evaluate on Monday. We are optimistic that the weather will turn in our favor next week and we’ll be able to get some lifts going by Christmas. Stay tuned for updates.
The Mountain Shop & Bootworks will be open this Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for custom boot fitting and all your equipment needs. The store is full of new gear including skis, boots, snowboards, bindings and more. Get a $25 Gift Card with the purchase of a new pair of boots, skis or a snowboard. Season pass holders save 10%. Beat the rush and get dialed in before the season starts!
The start of our Multi-Week Lessons & Youth Freeride with Ingrid Backstrom has been postponed due to low snow coverage. We are planning to begin Jan. 10 & 11, conditions permitting. We want to make sure we can give the best lessons and coaching experience possible.