About Daily Lessons
Crystal Mountain’s Snowsports School offers daily group, private and specialized ski and snowboard lessons for ages 3 and up.
New For Winter 2016/17!
Online Reservations are available for Private Lessons and Crystal Kids, providing a guarantee and quick check-in process. Also Crystal Kids expands services to include Age 3, and the Snowsports Sales Desk moved to the former Mountain Shop location and gets a makeover!
Lessons are Grouped by Age & Ability!
• Kids (Ages 3-6, Ski Only) – See Crystal Kids
• Kids (Ages 7-10, Ski & Snowboard) – See Kids Lessons
• Youth (Ages 11-15, Ski & Snowboard) – See Youth Lessons
• Adults (Ages 16+, Ski & Snowboard) – See Adult Lessons
Lesson reservations must be made at least 48-hours in advance online, by phone or purchased same-day (based on availability) at our Snowsports Sales Desk (located next to the Rental Shop left of the grand staircase). Our Sales team honors daily registration cut-off times to ensure our Instructors start their lessons on time. A reservation guarantees your lesson, however you must arrive on time. We cannot guarantee accommodation into lessons for late arrivals. Please be on time and be sure to confirm your registration with the Snowsports Sales Desk at least 30-minutes prior to your lesson start time.
Daily lesson availability is limited Friday-Sunday and on Holidays. If you intend to register for lessons same-day, we recommend arriving at the Sales Desk by 8 a.m. and our team will do our best to secure your lesson.
Please allow for extra time upon arrival at Crystal Mountain to park/shuttle. Be sure to purchase tickets and rentals in advance of your lesson so you can check in, gear up and meet your instructor in the Snowsports Meeting Area at the top of the grand staircase at your lesson start time.
RESERVATION BOOKING POLICIES:
- Advance reservations and payment in full is required for all lessons to guarantee availability: Book online, call (360) 663- 3037 or email us at email@example.com
- Lift tickets are required in addition to Snowsports School Program lessons unless otherwise noted.
- We cannot guarantee accommodation into lessons for late arrivals.
- Due to the unique quality of our resort location, there are times when full mountain lift access is delayed due to high winds or avalanche danger. In these cases we monitor the situation closely and send lessons out as soon as conditions warrant. If lessons are missed due to these extreme circumstances, we will make every effort to accommodate our guests.
- Reservations may be canceled for a full refund up to 48-hours prior to the lesson start time and are subject to a cancellation fee. Please call 360-663-3037 to cancel your reservation and be sure to leave your name and phone number and/or email and a member of our Sales team will return your message within 24 hours.
- We do not issue refunds due to weather and/or snow conditions, or for children who are unwilling to participate or become ill after being in our care 1 hour past the start of their lesson.
- No-Shows (any lesson not changed as stated previously) will be forfeited.
- Daily program and private bookings expire at the end of the season. There are no refunds or credits given for lessons not taken.
GUEST SATISFACTION POLICY:
- Please let us know immediately if you are not satisfied with your lesson so that we may address your concerns.