Snowsports School Instructor Tryouts
Ski with PSIA National Team Member Eric Lipton
Looking to become a member of the Crystal Mountain Snowsports School team? Then Join us on March 25th & 26th for the opportunity to meet and ski/snowboard with the Crystal Mountain Snowsports management team and interview for an Instructor position for the 2017-18 season. Successful candidates returning a signed job offer will be invited back to ski with PSIA Alpine National Team Member Eric Lipton on April 2nd from 9:00-3:30.
We’re looking for team members who want to excel and grow their skills as Snowsports professionals, have the attention to detail and a commitment to phenomenal guest service that comes naturally.
- Alpine and Snowboard Instructors
- Adult and Children’s Instructors
- Full Time and Part Time
- Certified and Non-Certified
The day will consist of:
- An introduction to the Crystal Mountain Teaching Model
- Personal Skiing/Snowboarding assessment
- An overview of a day in the life of a Crystal Snowsports Instructor
- Personal Interview
- Job Offers will be extended to candidates that demonstrate the skills needed to be a Crystal Mountain Snowsports Instructor with the understanding that you must successfully pass the Background Check and successful completion of the New Hire Training program in the fall of 2017.
You will need to provide your own contemporary equipment, helmet and lunch
Please reserve your spot for the event by contacting Duane Stutzman firstname.lastname@example.org
If you cannot attend the event but are interested in a Snowsports Instructor position for the 2017-2018 season we’d still like to hear from you.
Snowsports School Director
Phone (360) 663 3032