Registration is Available with Mountain Sports Teams Programs & Crystal Freeride
Specifically tailored for the Moms of our Mountain Sports Teams & Crystal Freeride. New this season we are offering women of any skiing or snowboarding level a chance to get the most out of their time on the mountain while the kids are in their own lesson. Held from 10:00 am to 2:00 am, this lesson is the perfect length to let you drop your kids, grab a coffee and catch your lesson right on time.
With the lesson finishing right at 2:00, you’ll have plenty of time to decompress before your kids arrive back from their day. Crystal Moms is a great lesson option open to anyone with kids in our Mountain Sports Teams or Crystal Freeride this season.
What to Expect
• Start time 10:00 am and finish at 2:00 pm
• Meet at the Private Lesson Meeting sign in the Snowsports Meeting Area
• Enjoy a short tea/coffee break with your instructor
• Class size limited to Max 4
• Open to all skiing ability levels
• Age Restrictions: 21 and up
• Female students only with female instructors
• Lift ticket and equipment rental are not included
Dates & Pricing
Your Session dates will be the same as the child you registered in one of our Mountain Sports Team Programs. Crystal Moms in the Freeride program will in the Winter Sessions.
Foundation Sessions (3 Weeks) $300: December 3rd, 10th & 17th
Winter Saturday Sessions (6 Weeks) $600: January 21st, 28th, February 4th, 11th, 25th, March 4th
Winter Sunday Sessions (6 Weeks) $600: January 22nd, 29th, February 5th, 12th, 26th, March 5th
Spring Sessions (3 Weeks) $300: March 11th, 18th & 25th
Have a question regarding Mountain Sports Teams? We can be reached at 360-663-3031 or email Mark Music firstname.lastname@example.org