Get your Season Pass to Washington’s largest and highest elevation ski resort, located less than two hours from Seattle on the Northeast corner of Mt. Rainier National Park. The 8-passenger Mt. Rainier Gondola takes you directly from our base to the highest lift accessed terrain in the State! With wide-open slopes for beginners and intermediates, to big bowls and steeps for the more experienced shredders there’s truly something for everyone. Our large parking lots provide ample space even on the busiest days, and shuttles will drop you off at the base of the lifts. Have you heard? Forecasters are predicting a La Nina weather pattern next winter which means above average snowfall so this is the year to purchase a pass with direct-to-lift access and ski or ride as often as you can!
2016-17 Off-Peak Pass
Valid Mon-Thurs/Non-Holiday Opening Day to March 23, 2017
Valid Anytime March 24-April 23, 2017
Get $10 off regular priced tickets on restricted days during the 2016-17 Season.
Includes Gondola access and Silver Benefits.
Holiday Blackouts: Dec. 26 to Dec. 30, 2016; Jan. 16 & Feb. 20, 2017
Get Unrestricted Access with the Anytime Pass & up to two FREE Child Passes!
|2016-17 SEASON||Tier 1|
Silver Benefits Include
- $20 off regular price tickets at Big Sky Resort in Montana – Biggest Skiing in America – when you book a stay using Big Sky Central Reservations 1 (800) 548-4486 (one discount ticket per pass holder, per day)
- $20 off regular price tickets anytime at Brighton Resort, UT and Cypress Mountain, BC (one discount ticket per pass holder, per day)
- 50% off midweek scenic rides on the Mt. Rainier Gondola during the 2016 summer season
- 10% off regular priced equipment at the RDL Test Center
- 10% off regular priced retail Right Angle Sports
- 10% off Private Lessons at the Snowsports School
- Exclusive early access to the annual Winter Progressive Sale
Pass Protection & Upgrades
- Protect your investment with Season Pass Refund Protection for just $35
- Add the M.A.X. Pass to your Crystal Anytime Pass and get 5 days at 38 resorts across North America
- Keep your gear in tip top shape with unlimited Performance Tunes at the Service Center for just $200
- Passes are non-transferable, non-refundable, and expire April 23, 2017
- Age category based on age at time of purchase
- Prices listed above do not include 7.9% state/regional tax or 2% processing fee
If you are unable to purchase your pass online, or would like to send in a check, please print and fill out the Season Pass Application and Terms of Agreement form and email, fax or drop it in the mail.
Be sure to write your name at the top of the terms page and sign in both places.
Scan and Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: (360) 663-3057
Mail: Season Pass Office
33914 Crystal Mountain Blvd.
Enumclaw, WA 98022